Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our own blog!

Abigail Hope was born on September 11! She's over six weeks old now and we can't believe it! We're all three having such fun with her!

Joel and I had talked about setting up a blog when either adoption from China or long-term mission work in Ghana become a reality. We finally decided to go ahead and set one up now so you can see and read about the fun we're having with Abigail. She's such a blessing to us.

Our Besafeonline internet content filter is blocking me from going to blogs so I'm using Joel's laptop tonight to get this started. His laptop has no recent photos so I'll have to get things worked out with the filter to be able to put photos up.

Colt is doing great. Loves Abigail, doing great with homeschooling. He's in first grade. Time passes so quickly.

Signing off to go to bed soon. Abigail's asleep and I will be soon, too!

0 comments: