Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm finally posting again!









It's been way too long since I posted on our blog. We were gone over Christmas visiting family. Then Joel and I both ended up with bad colds. We're both doing much better and the kids never got sick, praise God! I'm back to teaching Colt now after the holidays and still enjoying it so much. Abigail is doing great in her own school-she's holding her head up so well, staring to not only smile but also laugh now. She is so social. She enjoys visitng with others a lot!

We're continuing with the missions application process. We're getting references in from church staff and others required. I've got to write a little bio soon! We'll keep you posted on that as it progresses.

I'm starting to diligently get the rest of this baby weight off. It feels great to be eating better again. Better get these photos posted as Abigail's wanting me!

1 comments:

Margie said...

It is hard to find time to blog isn't it?