Friday, February 29, 2008

Ok. So I was finally going to post the latest photos and news today. I've been trying to figure out how I posted that slideshow and can't quite get there! So, I've emailed Merritt to see if she can help me. She's my blog expert. That's what happens when you're friends with your parents' friends, Merritt. You get to help us out with this new technology that our generation barely touches on! :)

So, on to news. We found out today that we've been invited to a required conference in April that will move us along in the process of getting to Ghana. Wow. We still have no definite timeline but are getting closer to having one now. We would appreciate your prayers as we seek the Lord, His will, and His timing.

We are definitely in a preparation time with the Lord at this point. He continues to reveal more about Him and more about where we are with Him.

0 comments: