Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The guys went skiing at Angel Fire, New Mexico Friday-Tuesday (pics to come). They got in yesterday afternoon just in time for Joel to take me out for my birthday! I'm glad they got to go. Colt loves skiing. It's nice to have them home again, too. Abigial and I had a long girls' weekend together. I got a ton of work done on her baby book.

Our sweet friend, Elaine, has the kids for our date night. When we got home last night, Colt had made 4-5 cards for me for my birthday and laid them all over the house. I found them on the entry hall table, in Abigail's bed, on the clean clothes, and several other places around the house.
I also found a new design template for our blog and added music while the guys were gone. If you don't want the music, either hit the pause button on the top of the playlist or turn your speaker down. It's been fun to add more to the blog.

I'm losing a bit of steam in my baby weight loss effort. I need to continue pressing on, right?!

We're going to an upcoming conference regarding missions. We believe we'll know much more about our future after this.

We are hungry for God. We don't want to be complacent but instead diligently follow after Him.

4 comments:

merritt said...

Love the new look! Where'd you find the template? It looks great!

Joel/ Hollie Dickens said...

Merritt,
It's a business called Shabby Creations. I'll send you the link in case you want to check it out. Reasaonable prices and Michelle is great to work with.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Hollie - the template is great. I'm FINALLY thinking of paying someone to do mine as I keep messing it up. LOL I'll search for Shabby Creations.

Praying for you as you go to conference....exciting times.

Beware - blogs can become addictive...what an awesome tool they are in missions....I sure wish blogs, email et al had been so easily available when my folks were still in missions. LOL

Joel/ Hollie Dickens said...

De'Etta, thanks for your comments and prayers, especially! Have a blessed day!
Hollie